Monday 25 December 2017

THE BIBLIOPHILE'S CORNER IS FOUR YEARS OLD!


I'm thrilled that I could come here today.I really wanted to.This place continues to make me happy whenever I visit but I really would love to live here rather than be an occasional visitor.This virtual space feels so real today.It feels like home.
I created this space four years ago on Christmas Day and I’m just happy that I’m able to come here and feel the way I do.

Im trying hard to not be too disappointed with my reading challenge this year because I don’t believe in having regrets.Instead I’m going to try and change a few things the coming year so that I use up my time more efficiently.Books continue to be an inseparable part of my life.So hopefully I will immediately write what I feel about a book after reading it and that way be able to connect more through this space.


It’s Christmas!
The magic in the air is making me feel a bit hopeful and a bit determined and how wonderful it would be to store it in jars and open a bit of it each day all year through.

So I’m signing off on this magical note that the coming year is full of wonderful possibilities ,lots to be grateful for and good things to look forward to.
Hopefully I can read more and write about it here and hoping this little virtual space never loses its magical charm for me.

So here’s wishing that the coming year is truly magical and fabulous for all of us.

Merry Christmas!

The Bibliophile.




No comments:

Post a Comment