Saturday 18 January 2014

The Ghostwriter introduces herself...

Greetings book lovers of myriad kinds,
and wordsmiths of varied sorts...
Scrunch not your noses, twitch not your ears,
pay heed onto my thoughts...

For I am 'The Ghostwriter' here,
who travels far and wide,
on wings of fantasy in the land of words,
to which our dreams abide...

I slip away to this beautiful world,
that helps me travel light,
I run, I grow, I fly, I soar,
it offers me new insight...

I have met you there, found you dreaming,
albeit clueless of my stare,
We've gazed and sighed at printed pages,
to those ideas, our souls we've bared...

and there are those days we love to scribble,
inspired by things mundane,
a tiny bubble of happiness,
a stinging memory of pain...

and now I'm here, a humble ghost writer,
wanting to share her view,
on anecdotes loved and stories spited,
on tomes both old and new...

For I see a familiar pattern,
and we share a reader's psyche,
spending rainy days and silent nights,cuddled up with books we like...

You know where to find me, my lovelies,
so do keep visiting this nook,
and when I'm not, 'The Bibliophile',
will definitely be reviewing a book...

P.S: Thanks to The Bibliophile for sharing her nook with me. Its not everyday that people welcome me to haunt them ;)
My first book review for 2014 will be coming shortly---"The other side of the table" By Madhumita Mukherjee...
So watch the space.

Signing off with love,
The Ghost Writer...

No comments:

Post a Comment